Descent of the Phoenix: 13 Years Old Princess Consort (DOP)

Please do not host these chapters elsewhere without permission.

Descent of the Phoenix

Details:

Novel Status: Completed
Published Date: 2011.11.1
Author: Yi Shi Feng Liu
Total Chapters: 2094
Genre: Fantasy, Palace, Time Travel, Female Lead
Project Contact: Andy
Chinese Manhua Link
Light Novel Raws | Mirror 1
Chinese Baidu Wiki Link
Baka-Updates Link

Synopsis:
The strongest female assassin from a special assassination force met her death one day on a mission. To her surprise, she woke up in the body of a 13 year old girl, Mu Rong Liu Yue. Through Liu Yue’s past memories, she found out that she was bullied due to the huge birthmark on her face, even though she came from a renowned family. Liu Yue was beaten to death by her own cousin, and that’s how she managed to enter Liu Yue’s battered body. The assassin then decided to live her life as Liu Yue and swore to avenge her death.
Synopsis by: Shiroyukineko

Descent of Phoenix in Other Language:
Indonesian | Spanish

Release Schedule: 3 chapters/week, (Mon, Wed, Fri)
Release Time: Anytime between 8pm - 3am GMT +8
Not taking donations atm.
Project Head: Shiroyukineko

120 comments

1. nagiso says:

However shiroyuki, you mistake the link in the other language, the second link doesn’t be french but spanish. Thank you for your hard work.

2. Chunchun Fulgencio says:

Hello, Is there an epub or Pdf file of this novel? It’s hard for me to read this coz it is too long and I can’t access to internet everytime. I wish I can read this offline too so that wherever I go I can read this on phone.

3. BR says:

This novel is great. Finally, there is a female MC that will not let anyone who insult her to get away. Most novels have a female MC that gets bullied by other characters and the MC never fights back until somebody else.

4. Dégez Marie-Laure says:

Thank you for updating, I really love this story. By chance, does anyone know where we could find the raw for the manga (I already read it in english but the translation is really slow..)

5. felvic says:

I got confused. It said the Total chapters are 2094. And then it stated that the status of this is completed. But when i look at the latest released chapter, its now on chapter 452. Is it reaaly completed or not? Thanks.

6. Sheryl says:

To the translator, just wanna express my gratitude for ur effort in translating dop novel ^^ I know it’s not easy to translate and there’s still a lot more chapters to go (1500+??) I’m so looking forward to ur update on the rest of the chapters so 加油!I hope you’ll continue all the way to the end of the novel. Once again, thanks so much, really appreciate it!! (:

7. yoshidragon says:

thank yo for the chapters i hope you haven’t dropped this project, it was my first Chinese novel. *cries a little* *bow*

8. Nyastar says:

Cant wait for the next chapters! HAHAHA X””D I really enjoy it and I have been continously reading for hours now. Thanks for the hard work, This is the first chinese novel that I really enjoyed! Thank you again for translating! Your efforts are well appreciated

9. Cloverlin says:

Has this been dropped? I kinda have interest in this due to one of the readers in DKC compared DOP, so I got curious. Also, this has been finished right? I mean the raw, so I hope the translation hasn’t been dropped as it was one of the female lead chiniese novels that I’ve like so far.

10. Mfon says:

This is basically in some way a copy of demonic King chases his wife. I used to think that, that one copied this, but the raw is in about 7000 chapters now and this one is around 2000. Am I seeing double or are wuxia starting to originate from the same plot. Still like it though, But makes me wonder if I’ll be seeing another version of coiling dragon next. ??

11. Maisarah binti Husin says:

Are there no updates going on for this series? Im really looking forward to the continuation…

12. Morgana says:

Hi, I’m thinking of reading this, but it’s quite long so I would just like to ask if this project is still ongoing or if it’s dropped.
    I know translating is hard work and I would just like to ask if it was maybe possible to make an announcement about this projects status? I don’t want to know specific date of update, just general status of this project. Something like sorry, the translator is very busy now and will pick up as soon as they have time again/ we decided to concentrate on other projects first or something like that?

Thank you for your hard work and hopefully also for your answer

13. ABCD says:

Thanks for the hard working and 483 translated chapters. I have a nice time reading till this very end but from now on I’ll read from the raw instead. I cant do 100% understand it but at least I can read as much as I want. Thanks again sir.

14. Ch3ry£ says:

I wanna read this …
    I can’t read Chinese … I’m literally mandarin illiterate ….
    😭😭😭 please updateeeee

15. Lady Sone says:

Started reading this yesterday and finally caught up. This is only my second LN with a badass female lead. Why are good ones so hard to find? Please update soon, thank you 🙂